Tuesday, June 1, 2010

On-line not necessarily Isolated!

After submitting the Scopus/ Google Scholar assignment, I felt a tremendous relief. I was basically clueless about 3/4 of the assignment. But, I managed to get through it and had something to submit. What did I learn?
I read and read and tried and tried to complete the project step by step. When I hit a wall, I posted a question on the Discussion Board and thankfully, someone, would offer suggestions to try. I read through other people's questions and answers on the discussion board too. One of the biggest things I'm learning, in addition to content, is not to panic. I know that I work best in intermittent, frequent bouts of concentrating, backing away and thinking, and coming back to my work with fresh ideas and energy. As long as I can give myself enough time to work this way, and as long as others continue to throw out the life lines, I think I might make it onto the very next hurdle. I genuinely appreciate your help, classmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment