Saturday, June 26, 2010

More than half way :-)

Yes! Watching the seventh class lecture, I happily realized that we are almost there. Better than half way feels quite good. Of course, a hefty share of work remains--midterm quiz, big paper, Koha assignment, web page, not to mention readings......I'm both excited and nervous about the FAST TRACK weekend. First, I've never driven solo to Pittsburgh before. Second, I've never laid eyes upon the actual University of Pittsburgh. Third, I have to take a test! At this point in the semester, I feel pretty good about my progress. Grades aren't the highest, but how much I am learning in so many different aspects amazes and satisfies me. Little by little I'm becoming more confident in my ability to first--learn in an on-line community, and second--locate, read, understand, and evaluate information about this dynamic profession. Am I really learning anything? I have to say, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment