Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Could it be getting easier?

I have to admit that when I completed my Omeka assignment on Monday, I felt pretty darned good! I hope that I did it correctly. For some reason, it just didn't seem as much of a challenge as the Zotero assignment. I did not find Omeka overly easy to navigate through. I believe I was successful because of the discussion board posts and answers. Life is a lot better when you are not taking 2 on-line courses and working full time. Seriously, I wonder why the university program begins with 2 courses at a time. For working grad students, it is an incredible challenge. I remember reading the comments of students as they were dropping the classes. One course would be much more manageable. With all that said, I'm not sure I will enroll in two courses for the fall term. I will be starting a brand new job for me, and I think that will be plenty of stress! Who knows? If the LIS 2000 assignments don't get too difficult, maybe I will reconsider the fall term.

No comments:

Post a Comment