Saturday, May 29, 2010

In Memoriam

As usual, another big class assignment (Scopus + 100 sources) looms closer like a fatal ice berg, and I'm in panic mode. With one more week of school left, actually 4 lovely, no make that 3 1/2 days left, I sit here this morning anxiously trying to figure out how to get all the work done in between entertaining 2 small grandsons. One of whom will be celebrating Birthday # 2 today!
In Memoriam---that long painful lamentation by Tennyson could maybe be my theme song for this weekend. Scary thing about the assignment, I'm not sure exactly what I am to do or what it will look like. Much like that ice berg under the water, the deadline approaches. Who really knows what is under the water? What I do know sadly, is that there is much, much work to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment