Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yes, Paper submitted

I can admit that I did the "mental" happy dance when I sent off the last essay for LIS 2000. I say mental, because I'm still hobbling around with a sprained ankle. Overall, I am pleased with my paper. It was a challenge for several reasons. First, the size! Writing 2,500 words about any thing is a little daunting. Second, the topic! I have never possessed any interest in copyright issues. I do now realize that as a librarian it is something that I really do need to know about. I will be joyful when these classes are over; I can honestly say that I have never had to push myself academically as I have for the past months. These classes and this program are more challenging than any course work I have ever experienced. Even compared to my most horrific undergrad experience--the summer of Intro to Statistics. At least that course only lasted for 6 weeks. Well, I hope that I can successfully complete the web pages for LIS 2600. So far, that is not working for me. There is a light at the end of the tunnel--August is getting closer every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment