Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One last hurdle!

Approach--Panic--Regroup--Begin--Stumble--Get up--Retry--Cross your fingers! This is my typical pattern once I get overwhelmed or flustered. So foolishly I thought completing the last LIS 2600 assignment would be a piece of cake. After all--a possible 5 points for the grade. I thought that I had plenty of time to do this, one last assignment. Then I made the mistake of opening up some of the completed projects from the Discussion Board. OMG!
I usually don't curse, I usually do not take the name of the deity in vain....What an eye opener this was for me. I can honestly say that I normally do not think of myself or see myself as one who is stupid. During this entire 12 weeks, I have done both--climbed to new highs and decidedly sunk to new lows. As I looked at shining examples of great work, this dark stormy cloud of self-doubt and pity began expanding over my head. I have no idea what my portfolio page will look like, further more I wonder how I will be able pull this one off. Stay tuned.....when I finish....I plan to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment