Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Approaching FastTrack Weekend

Excited, nervous, fearful...These are some of the emotions going through me today. I'm excited about my big, new adventure--traveling to Pittsburgh and becoming a "real" Pitt student! I'm excited about meeting other members of Cohort 10. Some names are already glued in my head because of the general discussion boards and also our smaller discussion groups. I'm nervous about safely, successfully navigating through Pittsburgh. We don't have the navigation system on our current car, so I'm borrowing (we've termed her--the Lady) a GPS to help me find my way. I'm also a little fearful about taking a test. Actually, the last part is the one thing I should be most relaxed about since it is the thing I've done most often in my academic/ professional life. Sojourning to a big city, finding my way, and participating on a large university campus are soon to become reality for me, and I hope it will be a great summer experience.

1 comment:

  1. It was great meeting you! I hope we'll keep in touch over the year. I'll be in Union Co in August for New Berlin Day, I think it is the last Sat of Aug. Kay

    ReplyDelete