Saturday, July 24, 2010

Don't go crying the blues....

Well, after my last post, things went down hill pretty fast. I got the grade for my second paper, and it was pretty bad. I don't think I have ever scored so low on a paper for school. Not even in high school, did I ever earn such a low grade. It just about made me physically sick because if I were not able to revise it, I would have flunked 2000. Ugggggggggh..... So, thinking about starting a 2,500 word paper all over again was not a happy thought. I did not enjoy sitting at the computer and mentally belting out yet one more paper about copyright. But stop this negativity!
On the bright side, I was done with a new and much better paper within 2 days, which I mistakenly sent to an entire group on the blackboard e-mail list. Thank you all very much, those of you who were kind enough to tell me that no, you were not Dr. Alman. And the learning goes on. Thank you, Dr. Tomer, for not being too harsh a critic on the second exam for 2600. Sometimes I'm surprised about how much I'm still learning. I can't believe how much I've learned about Black Board this term. I'm also surprised about what I can now do on this computer. Big lesson---don't go crying the blues. Things can always get worse and sometimes they just do. Funny thing is that I've really enjoyed writing this blog. I think it could become contagious. Anyone else out there discover she or he is really a blogger at heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment